Saturday, December 16, 2017

3 days to the 19th; the change that has taken place since my post exactly 5 months ago is colossal
``
 
“What makes you believe
that I will still
be standing here
until you decide
I am worth the wait?”
``
10 more days to Christmas! I've been loving my December. ah, sigh sigh. eternal sigh.
``
Perhaps you knew it would be the last walk? </3 I remember how you made me walk almost two rounds that Sunday. You refused to let me bring you back and you just kept going further and further and eventually sitting us down by the reservoir and just sat by my side. I remember how i was texting my friends about how you were playing with me, walk halfway make me carry you back the other half LOLOL... but perhaps you knew :-( that it would be the last walk for a long, long time. I miss you mluv. My light of my life; oh i think i'll love you forever. This christmas i wish that for the rest of your doggo years oodles and oodles of freeze-dried food, Absolute Bites, Basic Instinct and dental chews will fill your happy belly. This Christmas, i am grateful i got to bring you to all the places i wanted to bring you to my sunshine. Walked you everyday for an hour when i could. I wish that for the rest of your doggo years a stupid smile will hang from your face and that they will always remember to change your bandanas and bring you on adventures because i cannot do it anymore. 
 

No comments: