Saturday, November 30, 2013

PROM

these are the most low quality pics on earth so please go to charmainekxm.blogspot.com for more thnk u
``
I cannot decide if this was one of my best nights or not because i throroughly enjoyed myself with my closest of friends, from the preparation to the limping (HAHAHAH) around in the hall and photo taking but also it was the most awkward night of my life and ugliest night of my life and the fb pictures will haunt me forever and remind me of my ugliness :-( i think i am more affected by my face than people saying i looked fat bc who doesn't look fat after 6 months of 14 hours of sitting down in school to study utellme? Sorz you don't faze me. Hahaha so if you don't want look at plump pictures just skip this post entirely lolol. The food was also terrible hahaha sry but why must you fry everything... Nvm, glad that i got to be around my friends anyway, who were all so attractive that night AND looked fine in pictures hahaha fml. Oh yeah and there aren't many pictures because i solely relied on others' iphones which means most of the photos aren't even with me and nobody sent me any... except these few :-(
 
my phone ah......... last warning. s2's camera sucks at night????? so 3/4 of these pictures are my darlings' iphones
 
 
Jia :-) and cat behind zzz
 
 
 
  
x
   
x
 
 
x
 
this picture best describes our friendship
x
 
 
 
x
  
Nicoleunicole hehe
  
x
  
x
 
can't wait for ipoh with this one and jia!!!!!!!

PROM'S OVER 
 
We really loved our SIA makeup that day HAHHAHA
   
 
 
   
bye bye eye make up bye make up
 
 
Ok la i end off to illustrate why i cannot decide if this was a good night or not ok
eh seriously ah my face can maintain abit anot lmao. the worst thing isn't even this picture the worst is people face swapping LOL oh my goodness i am so fucking ugly hahahahahaha this post is like the grad post i cannot. but i rather look like what i did in the grad post
i think it is the facebook pictures that threw me off to dye my hair so green so nobody can recognise me anymore wtf

No comments: