Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hair dyeing - pre and work life

Life as of now: (WHEEE FINALLY CLEARED OVERDUED PICS)
``
Hair dyeing adventures with the best friend and Lok 
 
my most lian look ever
 
our helpers: one another 
ft ernest
ft Lokswen
 
 
 
  
``
Began work hahah i really really love my job
 
 
visited charm after work while she working and our socks matched our hair
 
``
 
 
 
Glad i'm getting to spend more time with my jia2 as well ^_^
   
   
``
Meet kitkat
  
 
  
 
 
and the grumpy cat next door
 
  
I LOVE LUFFY idek
 
    
   
 
  
us dying after a 9 month old goldie almost took our lives
 
I WANT THOSE BOOKS FOR CHRISTMAS :-(
 
``
 
when we went down to support Winn (and my phone crashed on me wtf tyvm)
``
 
 
 
  
``
The day i caught thg with Faiq and met up with my darlings i missed so much cause we were all in town!!!!
Idc i must whine about how i didn't get my red velvet donut :-( i am very saddened. 
 
... and to make things worst i fell sick straight after i reached home and was bedridden for 2 days. Thank you 39dg fever and stomach flu, thank you. Gave gardens by the bay a miss because of this as well :-(
hahahahahaha sorry i finally nosebled and i was so happy because it has been 2 years and i missed it
 
ok i put as small as possible ok lolol. There are still zoo pictures, but i am waiting for Yijun to post the photos so hehe next post!!!!!! Waiting for work to start now.... because i don't want to be 1 hour early again HAHAHA. I realise i am actually running out of things to say nowadays. Maybe it is the fever previously.

No comments: