Friday, May 17, 2013

“Sometimes I feel like I’m slowly floating away. 
I’m constantly looking for something to grab on to so I don’t lose myself.”


sooooo this is my new baby + a map bag
that didn't look anything like the one i ordered........ ugh
  
Lok should have joined drama
 
 
I am quite excited for the June holidays now cause we planned a rough schedule out for it today and although it looks super packed and hectic, i am convinced it will do us good (esp with the results of mine/ours lol........) cause our class will be doing quite a fair bit of papers and we won't waste our holidays away. We are required to hand it up to our class chairpersons parents too HAHAHA, we can only hope the teachers are willing to mark all of our scripts :-) Maybe, just maybe, just slogging our asses off isn't enough. Maybe draining the whole of ourselves will be enough. Whatever it is, i feel a prepped for alps and night study already. With the class anything is enjoyable and we can do it whooop whoop whoop 
I feel like such a sunshine/247 optimistic girl now

No comments: