Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Being flighty gets tiring

Ever since the exams ended 
``
I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY HAIR...................
AND BEING A SLOPPY PERSON...........
``
L: Watching Hercules @ 0139 in my onesie 
R: Sky + cables, which reminded me chiang rai. I don't ever let go of things, do i.
 
Mothers' Day dinner with my family haha. everyone was there except mine,
 i think one day we will just get used to the absence of my parents at such gatherings lol.
 
  
 
   
 
 
 
``
I ticked many things off my bucketlist in the last three days!
Went out with Benjamin in the morning and he got me a disney album awww :') 
We craved kfc............... gave me diarrhea, like all fast foods that i eat do... but...
i really wanted chicken and root beer lol. It was a good food day with the deskm8 #2
1) Own a Disney album
Then i went out at night with Yijun and Denz in my thai pants..... which i didn't fulfill at first cause i was so ashamed to be out in it cause honestly it looked very bad la hahahah. Then Lokswen subsequently said "angmor hipsters dress like hobos all the time" and i realised when i was scurrying to TM to change out of it no one actually judged me...... people judge me more when i wear my platform shoes lol what???
So i changed at the back of the midnight bus cause no one was in it, and no one was near it either.
2)Wear my weird thai pants out
   
^ the last 2 pictures were at whampoa road HAHA
The only reason why we ended up there was because we couldn't find any movie to watch and i don't dig iron man so we hopped onto a random bus that came and decided to check out the streets of Singapore.
3) Randomly hop on a bus and get off at the last stop, wherever it leads us to.
In the process we ended up at Whampoa Road after driving through Geyland/Boon Keng and had to take a midnight bus back. Just right for us, since we had nothing to do till the next morning anyway.
4) Be on a midnight bus
L: Yijun | R: Some couple that came up after a few stops when we had the whole bus to ourselves
 
Hahaha i felt like a hooligan forreal / super bad kid cause we were supposed to be home and all
 
Hahaha ok but we are never doing this again so.. might as well.
   
And so afterwards we realised (i, actually) make very very very bad decisions
cause it was so boring to be out late at night in Singapore............. and also we're too young to be in interesting parts of Singapore at night which is like Geylang cause there was good food. Weh
   
so we camped in macs in ehub and kept the poor staff company
5) Stay out late and night and not return
(stupid things we will never feel good doing again in 5 years' time, i am sure. cuz we'll have work)
So thankful i have such friends who will go crazy with me and do such stupid things with me because i needed to.. relax/feel better/whatever :')
Then at 5am we walked over to the beach to catch the sunrise!!!!
OH and also, we camped in McDs 75% because we thought it would rain and it didn't zzz -_-"
 
Tbh in all the past years of my life, no matter how many chalets i have had/attended and agreed on watching the sunset, i am always part of the annoying bunch that never wakes up after going to sleep and turns off all the alarms that ring at 5am, and leave everybody else to go watch the sunrise on their own. So this is an accomplishment omg.
6) Catch a sunrise 
Beach is amazeballs in the morning, i love the beach :')
 
 
Rushed home after and slept for... 2 hours? before rushing off to Vivo to go to sentosa with (half) of 4K!
 
It was overcast at first, but it got better :-)
 
   
7) Let the waves carry me far into the sea 
I wanted to say ocean but LOL we're in singapore.
This is one of the most therapeutic things i have ever done? I think the lack of sleep made me strangely courageous and i just float and lay there and didn't care if the sea carried me too far out. It did at one point and i just swam back and didn't panic. It was a very good day spent with my classmates in the sun!
 
We went further out than this but i wasn't that courageous to take my phone along with me so far out 
 
Happiest photo i took!!!
 
   
 
Cute hairbands/clips for the cute people, ^w^
L: Chengwen | R: Arina 
 
   
  
 
WE SHOWERED OPENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok fine, we shampooed our hair openly
and wet shirts make me look so huge........ i feel terrible ugh can i be pre-sec-3-exams skinny again...
I miss PE lessons, the worst thing about exams is the lack of movement since i am not a gym rat (although there is a trend for it now) and i still have a phobia of treadmills ever since my accident sighpie.
 Can i go for zumba and yoga classes instead and not feel like an auntie ;_;
 
 
i need to stop slouching........................................
 
 
 
 
 
L: Nicole my unicorn | R: Jana and Arina!!! :D
 
L: My crazy ass Lokswen | R: Arina/Peiyiyi hehe
 
L: Sara! So prty *-* | R: Jana hehe source of constructive noise in class
 
This was right after our wild ;) shower and i couldn't be bothered to neaten my hair
 
Went home and crashed at 11pm cause i couldn't survive on 2 hours of sleep anymore...
can't tank la sigh
Went out with Nicole, Justin and Zhengyu to celebrate Justin's birthday! 
Watched a movie at vivo then had Strictly Pancakes after... the saddest thing on earth is not being able to finish your food :-( Now i feel so bloated and ugh although it has been 4 hours.
``
It has been such a happy week, really.
The next thing to cross out on my bucketlist?
8) Collect my fish eye lens
9) Map bag which isn't that nice but...
10) CATCH THE GREAT GASTBY
11) Get The Great Gastby (book) with Leo as its cover,
best of both wooooOOooOorlds
No food is on my bucketlist because my classmates are such foodies and after being brought out to try so many kinds of food i am so sick of... gourmet food T_T Pls spare me, i wonder how people do buffets?? How???????????????

CROSSING 8,9,10 OUT IN ADVANCE BECAUSE I AM DOING THOSE TOMORROW 
Whoopdedoooo, results tomorrow... i am prepared for this.

No comments: