Monday, May 13, 2013

I have no idea why i have been spamming this space lately, i guess 140 characters is just not enough for me.
I am so stoked rn cause in 3 hours i will get my night out and i have no idea why i am so excited about this tbh, cause like what if it rains right, lol. So happy cause i got my disney album today and a new waterbottle and again after typing this i am not sure why i am so happy. I am very sleepy now but i have to leave the house at 730pm so that leaves me with no time to nap. I don't know why i am saying all these. I also feel happy cause i finally found an excuse to wear my thai pants out. Out of my comfort zone but definitely in the comfort zone hahahahaha. I AM SO HAAAPPPPPYYY TODAAAYYYY.
Oh and please like these pictures for me? Just one (or all four) will do hehehehe THANK YOU readers/friends/stalkers


Ok la but if you think damn ugly then nvm ;_; Check out the gallery though there are really nice pictures!

No comments: