Tuesday, May 21, 2013

“Most people think happiness is about gaining something, but it’s not. 
It’s all about getting rid of the darkness you accumulate.”

“Here is the truth: It is hard to be in love with someone who is in love with someone else. 
I don’t know how to turn that into poetry.” 
— Clementine von Radic

``
Skiving now because i am waiting for people to reply my questions on whatsapp,
 because have no idea how to do my work (・_-。 )
``
This post is going to look super annoying because everything is taken with my fisheye lens lol. 
It looks fine on its own but when i compile them all together............ ugh cringe
``
Lazing around with the bff and bf, it is really comforting i have found people that can spend hours together even in silence. There is no awkwardness or whatsoever although i am almost as bright as a stadium light between the lovebirds............... 
  
 
 
  
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
Holding hands feel... foreign. I never held hands with anyone haha omg 
 
 
Went for a sushi buffet with the PT souls today cause Heidi and I were craving sashimi
hehehehehehehe fave
 
 
 
 
Stupid girl forgot her ocip shirt + had to leave early :-(
 
   
   
I have tons of work to complete and new chapters of things to cram into my tiny brain 
and ALSO find new practice booklets people take away from me (haish...)
As usual, i feel supz pumped up to do all these but i always fail halfway and accomplish close to nothing. I hope the heavens grant me some determination and self discipline. 

No comments: