Tuesday, September 8, 2015

July - Aug part 1

KkkKKkkk i can't take this no more faster mass dump it here
 
Worked for abit and ran into Nic at cold storage after work one day!
   
HAHAHAHA can't decide which is cuter. I guess my boyfriend has my vote.
  
Tyson's birthday pawty hehe.
   
   
   
   
   
   
Denz being mean???????????/
 
   
Funny convos with funny friends
  
First day of school after (2 weeks? i think) and quite obviously i wasn't interested at all. In fact i don't think i've been interested ever since 2.1 started lmao what a joke. I try tho, i try to stay interested but all i end up doing is... paying attention and go through the motions i guess. I try. LOL. lollololol.
 
 
The day Miao told us to meet at 10am and "dont be late friends!!!!!" and didn't show up until 12. Nice.
 
 
When both the bestf and boyf make me smile
Think i found this on thoughtcatalog and kept it in my phone hurhur
  
 
 
   
   
   
Hehe cutie parrot that leaned out for me to pat after i pat it once! Don't know where my love for animals comes from (????) tho it's probably from my grandpapi because we used to spend hours watching animal planet :-) but i don't really fancy fish... like not at all HAHAHA.
   
 
   
   
 
Friends from Wuchuan came over! 
 
   
   
 
 
   
HHEHEHEH my favourite part of every week: 
   
   
Got surprised by my lovely friends!11! ;_; celebrated in advance but i felt so so loved omg

   
   
THE BIG 2 BEHIND THIS hais <333333333 so much luv 
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
Thank you love! (if you're reading this)
 
HAHAHHA i wished i look better la i look like shit in all his snaps
 
Then came the reaaaaaaally socially exhausting week(end) LOL all i remember was me feeling really happy/great but also terrible because i was so socially exhausted?!?!? idk it was really overwhelming
  
  
Happy commisioning to mluv! :-)
 
   
LOL 4K
     
  
Thank you TD02 people :-) guess my actual bday wasn't that bad afterall hahahahaha s
   
 
   
Thanks Khalif!
Commissioning ball with love 
 
 
HUR mluv with the guitar on the left
 

Ended (kinda) on a good note thank you my 11/10 friends and boyfriend <3
 
 
 
Then it was his birthday chalet! Brought this ngiap warrior along with us
   
zzZzz traitor max once there were people i was FORGOTTEN but this is proof he is manja and scared to be alone lmao my own self consolation that he *does* love me sometimes
 
   
Love-filled weekend hurhur
   
 
Thanks friends for the bag!
Survived getting lost in sungei gedong xD surprise success!
   
 
   
My favourite picture so far *heart eyes* wtf
   
  
The day i got my i6+ hehe
 
   
WUHU!!! GONE ARE THE DAYS WHERE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY MORNINGS AND IN THE PROCESS MISS ABOUT 8 BUSES OR WALK TO SCHOOL FROM SAFRA IN THE SWELTERING HEAT BECAUSE I'VE COMPLETED ALL MY CDS MODULES WWWWUUUUHHUUUUUU 
 
   
things i find in my phone when i leave it alone...........
 
 
Met up with Baobai after SUPZ long!
   
   
  
  
Ran into mama chua at the interchange LOL she took a cab bc she got stuck in the lrt like wAt
   
Hehehe n_n
   
 
   
Was a really fun night! Caught an almost midnight movie then ran to the interchange only to take a cab home afterwards because we missed the last bus by 2 mins lmao
   
   
Town then buffet with his sergeants! Also this could very well be my new fave dress because it makes me feel so happy and it's the most colourful dress in my wardrobe after the floral one above ^; i think i'll call it my happy dress since i dress up according to my moods LOL. Thank you darling for the nice dinner! Unfortunately like Nicole i'm quite a lousy buffet person though... T_T
   
   
   
   
   
The warmest and best kinda way to wake up (& breakfast) ^_^
 
  
  
   
aiyo so sausage-y
 
   
   
 
 
   
   
  
  
 
 
  
Pretty eventful sg50 holiday i would say; became disgraceful singaporeans at artscience museum bc we cut the exhibition queue LMAO and some uncle screamed at us which was understandable la wtf hahahahha but then we left the queue after queuing for 15 mins because we decided we didn't wanna wait anymore wtf x2 kena scolded for nothing LOL so we ended up in 49 seats and it was ~ok~ not that nice considering it's price.
   
   
Appreciation spam huhu
 
 
 
 
 
   
   
   
WUHU @ long weekends ^_^ feels maybe 2% like ORD so that makes me extra excited HAHAH
random thing that i did
 
   
   
 
Worked weekends for abit but uhm wasted my pay on bomb's kitchen after work with eugene HAHAHAH #fattiesforlyf ok no actually only me because he is still being fit and serving the nation
   
   
   
Had really nice steamboat for dinz before he reported for ndp duty, thank you mama and papa loo for always filling my tummy with nothing but what yall consider the best T_T <3
   
 
Blogger is cutting me off; think it's a picture limit of some sort hehe part 2 it shall be
``
"INFPs will run from conflict if they see no point in it. Conflict is any kind of disagreement that can produce negative emotion. Once it's apparent it will not lead anywhere productive, why continue it?
 .... so instead of acting on the likely emotion of frustration, the INFP chose to bow out"

No comments: