Monday, September 21, 2015

You were red and you liked me because I was blue
You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky
And you decided purple just wasn't for you


“I am made of literature; I am nothing else and cannot be anything else.”
"I wanted people to see the colours of the northern lights that were intertwined, dancing with my soul. I wanted them to see the bright greens that coated my lungs and tongue. They told me they saw it, but the more they described the shades of green the less it sounded like the colour I knew. The colour they saw me as was not the colour that coated my lungs and traveled to my thick tongue, it was the colour that lined my pockets."
``
"I am constantly trying to communicate something incommunicable, to explain something inexplicable, to tell about something I only feel in my bones and which can only be experienced in those bones."

No comments: