Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Rest of April

SAJC with Jia! Met Yixuan and Baobai there it felt so nice :') 
 
 
AND THEN I FINALLY GOT TO SEE MY FAVOURITE MAN ;_; so hapz
   
   
I miss my spotless face T_T i look (and feel) like shit whenever i look into the mirror now hais.
 
 
 
    
     
    
    
Our first llaollao HAHAHAH eat one llaollao also must take so many pictures #srynotsry
 
 
 
 
 
   
Had BKT with his famz before book-in and met JIa and Jun the day after!
   
Yup then school started T_T hardly had a break; TD02 and our usual unplanned meals with Say xD and that's 8 being a bij when my lesson starts in 30 mins lmao what a gr8 way to start a new acad year
   
Year 2 is (strangely) and madly painful for me like i have 0 motivation and i really can't answer anyone who poses me the question "Why are you here?" "Why did you choose design?" "What do you love about design?" "Where do you plan to work in the future?" "Do you see yourself as a designer?" etc yadabla. In the past it was still possible to squeeze out a lil of textbook answers like oh ~i love what i do~ but lately these words never occur to me at all anymore???? lol i'm quite unsure where to carry on from here but of course i'm not gonna suddenly give up on my studies and bail completely; guess i gotta suck it up (like i have said repeatedly so many times in these few months) ((like as if it is so hard)) (((well it kinda is)))
   
I'm so sian in class i use apps to edit old pictures and make them even more childish LOL
   
 
This vacation CDS was superbly tiring and frustrating but what can i say? It was actually i thought was doable (in fact, that to me is so much more tolerable than whatever i had to do in design) but then again it's a CDS so it can't be that hard since it's meant to help us score i guess. This was the sudden all-nighter i didn't want to pull because it was a horrible day for Eugene and it made me feel really upset as well cuz i couldn't do anything ;_; completed most of what was required for the report tho so oh welllllll. BUrnt one friday and weekend because of this shit. Weekends are so precious to me atm xD #NS #yumakeourmenservenation
   
 
Ton the night but still look quite okay + got good sunlight so camwhore lo. Totally died in the cab since all the buses were full and drove off without even stopping and we had morning CDS class
   
Us at night and in the cab:
 
Then this sweet boy came to fetch me from school before i napped at his house then met my parents for dinner!
   
Then met them at 85 at night!
 
LOL THEN FELL QUITE SICK THE NEXT DAY
   
Came after guard duty and surprised me with McD breakfast with upsized milo because i was whining about it when i was sick :* i'm so spoilt and so blessed (you're my favourite yes) 
   
   
   
    
Basically every school week: waiting for weekends to come everyday 
   
   
   
   
This was dinz before a movie with Jun, Denz, SC, Chii! & one of my random bored-in-class-edits lmao
 

No comments: