Wednesday, March 4, 2015

From where i last left off to Halloween in school:
   
   
   
   
   
   
Darling :*
 
   
   
   
LOL @ CHII
   
I'm such a bad texter i kenot
Class chalet! ^_^
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
Caked that Bryan baked and was rly good hoho
   
Midnight swim hurhur
 
  
Didn't sleep and went swimming again in the morning... soaked in the pool way too much there 
    
   
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
Thank you Hongan for cooking us prata from 3am-4pm wth HAHAHAH met Jia after chalet :-) Then stayed over at Chii's!
   
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
Penny U!
 
 
when my grandpa was still in a better condition
   
Last few days spent at Denz' house at Tampines :-(
 
HAHAHA Benjamin suaning me because i agreed to meet up with him on Friday (the day i had to go for Poly Forum) and never turned up so he never stopped holding that grudge against me HAHAHHA
Forgot when was this but it was one of those random meet ups where he brought me out for nice food wew wew
 

 
 
 
Enlarging this because we finished this entire pot by ourselves........ #livingthefatlife #actuallyonlyme #cuzidontworkout
 
Denzel being a rude 24/7/365
  
  
 
Random snapchat pic + random and rare times Denz decides to be nice HAHAHA
+ Chabuton with the deskm8... also the day we went all the way to Tanjong Pagar to have cake wth
   
 
   
   
 
Also one of the random times cat is nice to me HAHAHAHA
   
BS with KY and Xuan ^_^
 
LOL lok being ridonkulous i love her so very very very much 
   
First day of school; also the day my eyes looked huge on snapchat
   
  
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
HAHAHA i'm damn cheap conveniently ignoring Chua's life problems by saying brb and using a heart bribe him. But i got my due karma la.... cracked my laptop's LCD.......... second time i broke a LCD screen in 2014 -_-
 
Regina's inappropriate jokes during a very serious briefing xD
 
 
Went to Spotlight with Charmaine to get materials for submissions! Man this particular term was hell
   
    
CRASHED SAJC TO VISIT BAOBAI AND RACHEL HUR
   
   
 
 
   
Deskm8 knows me best sometimes :')
 
From the sajc day:
   
LOL my logic: go school use free electricity free wifi drink free water cooler water #auntie
 
One of the days i bothered to toast my own bread
 
HAHAHAHA at Shirlyn & Godwin fighing, and this was probably the last or second last time i saw my gong gong x
  
MAMBO AND TROY huehue book binding @ Charmaine's
   
   
 
 
 
Wanted to dress up as a chinese ghost for Halloween but looked like a chinese teacher instead OTL
   
 
 
   
Vans the true blue Captain America.... literally HAHAHAHA
   
Typog 2.0
  
Much festive ootd & TD02 being TD02, always tryna squeeze everybody into the lift
 
   
   
    
I quite 贱 cuz i tricked people i knocked into the wall while using my phone and they all believed it and sayang me max HAHAHAHAH that is until they saw the left side of my face and realised i was trolling them 
     
 
   
 
 
 
idk what i'm doing LOL
  
     
 
  
Then met Mr Yahya and Jiajia :-)
   
 
 
 
  
666 followers on Halloween wOahHh
 
 
The day i figured apples really have no core 0_0
 
OMG it is 4/3/2015 now AND I RLY MISS LUCKY BEING THIS SMALL AND SOFT omfg
 
   
 
My friends are gr8 and really caring la so cute!!!!!!!! 
 
 
Random snapchat screenshots
  
   
    
 
random snaps in school
   
Idk why i keep stealing people's beanies and caps but ok
 
thank u for being my friend yA you PRICK (you are such a wanker i can't believe we vibe so well)
 
 
   
   
   
Idk why but Hongan was fanning us with a mounting board in a 16dg air conditioned room -___-"
 
 
 
 
 
    
Standard photobooth spam:
  
  
 
 
  
  
  
  
MY ETERNAL OTP
  
 
That one day everyone died?!?!? Unsure if it was submission day but i think it should be submission week
   
 
 
  
 
 
 
Mitch........... why
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
   
Last pic is this really adorable japanese girl i saw when i was @ Men Men Don Don omaigawd my heart melted and i don't even usually like children that much because they are so annoying and noisy at the wrong times but this girl was just... awWWwWW
   
   
I have no explanation for my expressions because the juice was delicious? Idek man
 
   
LEL Rachel and I being tired of Vannie's bullshit
   
Jiajia crashed with some lemon thing she made! Hurhur ^_^
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
 
Met up with Shirlyn and Godwin after we made notebooks to sell on CCN day
 
 
   
   
Wanted to mass dump everything from above till December but if you saw my tweet blogger decided to be a bitch about it so i'm ending this post with my self proclaimed skirt week (if you haven't noticed) HAHAHAHA

No comments: