Sunday, September 7, 2014

I've missed having somewhere to mass dump my photos and writing so here goes:
``
Aug 2; the day i started using my dad's iphone 4 because my S2 is completely unfixable... :-(
Eugene followed me to try* and fix my phone and print my pineapple assignment before he enlisted hahaha
   
  
Thanks for being such a steady friend la, like an older brother i never had T_T
    
 
  
also had a hammy for a lil while?
    
IKEA with Denz and Jun
    
 
skewl
 

   
 
 
   
Charmaine ^_^
   
 
Soonch and Charm :-)
 
   
   
The only thing i can remember about these few pictures is that this particular week was my self proclaimed romper week and i wore a romper everyday for 5 days straight
   
   
 
 
Vannie ~
   
Now that i'm using an iPhone i snapchat people 90x more 
   

    
 
 
    
    
hanging out with Denz before he moves away to punggol haiya
   
things i do instead of sleeping or trying at least* try to complete submissions:
   
had an e-week which was rly stupid bc it meant extra assignments on top of assignments and we weren't allowed to do work in school............... worked my entire week off anyway #loser Prorities in life...? Dogs
PIPER!!!!! here comes an entire flood of photos bc i missed them so very much:
   
Jojo ^_^
Pls look at this if you are reading this: https://www.facebook.com/savejojothehusky?ref=ts&fref=ts
   
Roxie hurhurhur
   
Holly and Magic... english mastiff pups hur
 
   
sleepiest puppy ever????????
   
HAHAHA AND MY DARLING LUFFY aiya i love her the most ;_;
   
   
   
   
   
 
Tyson and smart girl who figured how to open the door all by herself several weeks ago... -_-"
   
Happy pills ^_^
   
 
   
 
  
  
 
Jia jia hehehe
     
  
     
 
Lele!!!
   
 
Jiejie and Didi!!! Omaigawd all of them make me so happy
 
    
   
shy boy *-*
   
Rado and our pantry lookin' gud 
 
Everyone loves Lily and i finally knew why when i met her *_*
 
!!!!! SO MANJA !!!!!!
    
   
 
 
   
 
   
Rex
 
Maya
   
   
HEHEHE #2 fave Waffles 
   
   
Sigh candy crush pains................. T_T
  
 
  
   
Typography was X_X
   
   
Tori (Q)
   
   
Vannie abusing my lock-less phone
   
Breakfast buddy
   
 
HAHAHAHA everytime we think of the should-haves... we remember how bad our Math is and.. nah
 
daily dose of Denzel giving up on life:
 
 
Things i look bad in: hipster specs
   
#step look like i can skate all but irl.............
 
   
   
 
 
Vannie and Rachel
 
 
That one day we went for lunch at McDs, arranged (too many) tables in a triangular formation, queued up only to leave halfway for ITAS (???????????) we don't even know 
 
and returned back to class to see all of our belongings unpacked and arranged way too orderly... -_-"
 
rejected work and comfort food
 
 
 
 
bye bye typog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Happy kids after 1 module down!!!!!!!! met Jia and Jun for veganburg afterwards
   
 
   
   
 
Vannie terrorising me because of soonch... tsk
 
   

   
"huh???!"
   
 

   
 

   
  
got pressured into the ALS ice bucket challenge.... also that is chii's shorts i'm wearing judge him pls
   
I've been taking tons of food pictures nowadays so i can annoy people at 12am #sobad
  
 
 
Visited AHS on the way back and man, i missed being in school sooooo much (without the principal la ofc) :-( I miss night study with all of our caring teachers and LOL Mr Kang randomly chatting to us halfway through night study (not so much the amath tho) ((eurgh)) (((still very traumatised by amath?))))
  
 
AND I MISS BEING ISOLATED ON TOP OF A HILL, WITH CATS??? AND TONS OF TREES???
 
 
LOL @ jeremy on snapchat
 
LOL @ me re-using jokes
  
   
#housegoals
   
 
Found these in benjamin's mac; omaigawd my healthy hair
 
Skyping soonch and his classmates hahahaha
   
   
Night fest!!!!!! Which didn't go so well because it rained.... :-( oh well.
    
 
 
  
    
  
 
I win the most annoying (grand)daughter award
  
  
 
  
 
"bo bi bo so eh...." HAHAH so cute my grandfather (translation: so tasteless one your soup no difference from hospital food) AND ALSO check out my unglam mummy and our favourite yam mooncake... the only kind of mooncake our family eats
   
 

 
STAYOVER AT CHII'S WHOOP
  
 
 
  
 
  
   
while they were busy knocking into walls while being tipsy i somehow decided to read a book alone in chii's room while listening to lana del rey LOL
  
 
  
  
    
  
  
 
 
   
   
~livin' the glutton lyf~
 
fab flab don't care
    
sometimes it's things like this that make me smile omg i actually damn easy to 哄 one lor
  
WENT BACK TO AHS FOR MID AUTUMN :') it felt like home; finally got to see my boys and girlies again :')
    
  
    
    
Sweet, sweet Bernice and MY CAT MY GOODNESS AFTER SO LONG!!!!!!!! but haiya we never ever have a proper photo wan
    
ok except this (same for marcus but it is with him and i didn't grab a pic hais)
 
Level of photobomb........................ : them
 
 
???????Really didn't think i could miss anyone that much until i sighted Lok??????
    
   
just like the good ol' days
 
BABS
  
  
  
  
 
 
 
 
<3
 
 
   
We still have the same smile aiyo i miss my unicorn
   
JUSTIN
    
  
  
   
So glad i got to meet all of these people ;_;
Halfway thru the night someone crept up to me with a lantern and we both stopped and stared at one another for like... 3secs before we both went batshit crazy and screamed so loud (and for so long) I MISSED YOU GAN JIA YI :')
   
    
    
    
    
    
    
one of these days i'm going to fill the entire wall up | that night i put up all my polaroids i wondered where my heart was in the course i was taking because for as long as the holidays have started i didn't start any voluntary sketches bc it simply never occured to me naturally and all i want to do is to go out, catch up with old friends, work/take on different jobs, take pictures and read books.... oh well.
 
lmao the day i had to bring my granny to visit my granddad at SGH and wore Iq's oversized present to me
  
  
 
AGNES <3
  
   
lel this is soonch being 800% done with my shit
   
JIA'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY hehehe 
   
LOL this really amused me this afternoon because i was wondering since when was i ever this tan and omg i think i overuse filters and thus !!!! i am a liar full of slander and deceit !!!!
then i realised Google+ auto enhanced my picture as well so OK i'm not THAT tanned phew
aaaaand things that happened an hour ago
 
ok i'm going to sleep this post was really tedious to put up i think i will write something sometime another when i actually remember what i wanted to write cuz' all these pictures drowned my words out
xx

No comments: