Friday, September 26, 2014

-
“I couldn’t be with people and I didn’t want to be alone. Suddenly my perspective whooshed and I was far out in space, watching the world. I could see millions and millions of people, all slotted into their lives; then I could see me—I’d lost my place in the universe. It had closed up and there was nowhere for me to be. I was more lost than I had known it was possible for any human being to be.” 
//
“It hurts until it doesn’t. You think it’s going to break you, but it won’t. You may not sleep as well at night, but you will be fine. Numb, but numb and fine are the same.”
//
“Yesterday, I ate a pomegranate
with my bare hands.
One of the seeds
had a perfect
puncture
wound, spitting red juice
up my arm. For a moment,
I could understand
the grace in monsters.”
-

things i haven't been able to do recently:
take pictures i actually like
sit down and read something and actually be into it
sketch or draw anything no matter how simple it is eg. an apple
write properly

i feel like i lost my command of languages and interest in... things i've been interested in my whole life........... 
what do

No comments: