Sunday, March 2, 2014

update on my lilac hair is that: it is never going to happen and i somehow decided to go back with green-blue (tho it is more of blue-green now) AND that i am very tired of my own hair and this close to dyeing it black brown sooner or later... or cutting it off. I'm not exactly sure why i am doing the things i am doing recently omg. Oh and if anyone wants bleach pls come to me lolsies. HAHAHAH picturesssssss [but before that] thanks Yijun and Denz for always doing crazy things with me FTL like who dyes her hair from 4pm-6am then goes to work at 10am and returns to dye her hair from 4-6pm again. (and eventually gives up) ((and is even tempted to go back to brown)) (((sorry angels above i've learnt my lesson i will love my natural hair colour more))) I love yall very much :* and Jun's family members are the best i've seen ermahgerd <3

meh i hate the smell of bleach so much rn HAHAHAH
   
i never felt so hopeless about anything ever since pre-Os amath 
 
Us waiting for Charmaine @ 12/1am to return to bring us to a 24h fairprice in hopes of finding bleach to salvage my neither-here-nor-there hair ;_; Jun's famz, y u so nice ;_;
 
lol then this is me completely giving up on life. yes i know it is my fault HAHAH i won't do it again la ok
  
<3 
 
 
went to work blonde and green and it was so disastrous and decided to just empty my previous blue dye on myself and yyuuuupp. Tho only my fringe is nice because it is like pastel turqoise idek but i have slightly mermaidy hair now.
  
Best franz 53v4 thank you Jun and Denz <3

note to self: don't make decisions when you are pissed
or tired
or exhuasted
or right after a job ends
or when you forgot the colour wheel
 just don't dye your hair xinni

No comments: