Monday, January 27, 2014


I didn't know that kindness was fleeting
I didn't know that soft could go hard
//
|| “i) it took a month for you
to notice my absence
it took a second for me
to let you back in

ii) you put your guard up
incredibly high and
i got tired of climbing

iii) your face lit up whenever
you named the beautiful things
you wanted in your future
(i was never one of them)

iv) i’m acting as if
we were something we’re not
you still never bothered to correct me

v) 1800 miles later
and all i’ve got is
this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach
and these words you’ll never read”
//
 You've been hooked, you've been crooked, 
you've been lied to so many times, that you're suspicious-minded. 
And when the right thing comes along, you don't believe in it. 
When I'm coming in knocking on the front door, you're out the back door looking for four leaf clovers. 
And when you find it, you think somebody planted it there to fool you. 
'Whats the angle?' You look for an excuse. 
In this modern day and age we have instant coffee and instant tea--instant disbelief. 
Thats the reason we will never become anything--it is because we will never believe in ourselves. 
We will always listen to the mass majority. 
If everybody's making fun of you and criticizing you, then you know you're on the right track. 
Cause most people ain't got it.
``
mood just took a complete turn from yesterday and i cannot sleep again and i have work and people to meet and books to read and i all i want to do is sleep for an entire week. or an entire month. tons of things weighing me down meh, if only this brought me closer to Titanic. it's been years goodness you'd think my memory could be a little worse than this. i wish it was

and w0w i am pretty frikkin sick of your attitude i don't even know why i put up with you all the time?????

No comments: