Sunday, January 12, 2014

Class (after day 2 not so much but still;) chalet!!
Day 1: Finally saw most of 4k after like two months and man i miss being around these people (even if we don't talk much). Idk their presence comforts my lonely heart HAHAHAH i kid, it's just a very familiar feeling and i am sucker for familiar feelings/environments. Barbecued and had unlimited amounts of meat/garlic bread/coke and laughter with the classmates of 2 years, and the best teachers ever hehe
 
Day 2: I went out in the morning to meet MOlihua!!! Woke up around 7/8+am and went on the swing then halfway a very sleepy Denz woke up and since i slept at 4am because i was gaming with Brendon we nua until cannot.
 Left the chalet with Justin who had work! Had fun with molihua the till 10pm+ [meeting them again on the 15th i am so stoked] then returned to the chalet with Jiahui; so i missed out everything half (?) the class did in the morning :-( but then everything from 11pm onwards was havoc:
Photos are in no particular order, and we took so many pictures i am estimating 4 per minute HAHAHAH
 
 
 
 
now i think we took 10 per minute for every place with good lighting we found........
 
 
FOOOOOOOOOD
 
   
(we are unstoppable)
   
(in case you're wondering, that's Shannon, Denz's cousin)
 
 
 
 
  
I MISS MY GREEN HAIR :-(
 
 
   
  
Classmates for 4 years omg.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
<3
 
 
I was so bored i went out to sit on the swing because i didn't know how to play mahjong then my swing buddy came out too HAHAH we were dying for something to do
  
Then WHOOOP Nicole realised our distress HAHAHA
 
 
and so began the camwhores (and eventually, sparklers hehe)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With the most magical friend i have, and a sparklers structure made by one of my brainiest friends 
damn unglam, xinni, why utellme why
 
   
 
 
 
then Shannon made really pretty stuff (and stained tiles black oops)
 
sigh, such magical times are over
 
 
 
``
Such is life now............................................
Had job training the next day -_-
 
and this was the last i saw of my green hair before i tried very desperately to dye it brown (which didn't work) and then dyed ash black over it (which ALSO didn't work) so i went to work for two days in hair that was green, brown and black at the same time. Also surprised Charm in that shite hair colour zzz.
Didn't take me long before i got so fed up i blew like 60 bucks to cut my hair and re-dye it jet black
``
-lost track of time; back track, back track-
Faiq was the last (i hate this job i hate this job i hate smh) person to see me in my green hair he better count himself lucky pls; met him up and got my scones and socks flown all the way from UK whooop whoop 
   
 Lol damn ugly my hair now. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (h8 my weekday job) ((smh)) 
  
 
Have to thank my unicorn and Yijun for helping me out whenever i need a sub or need to be subbed you guys are the absolute best <3 w0w i really and seriously cannot wait for 24 Feb to come. I hope this job doesn't kill my passion gdi. Meanwhile i am waiting to go for my weekend job which i have come to appreciate so much more and realise i actually do enjoy going to work no matter how tiring it is.
``
"37. If you’re treated like a slave at your internship, it’s okay to leave. Find a company that sees your worth."
even though i am not interning now, but this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#thingsihavelearntwhileworking #thankgoodnessimonlyleftwithafewmoreweeks

No comments: