Monday, September 23, 2013

29 days to the big Os and i have no idea why i can't find it in me to care about anything atm and i am somehow becoming sleepless. Maybe i am turning into a werewolf. Maybe. Haha i kid. Okay no really i hope night study gets me back on track before i lose all my drive. Neways;

Too lazy to upload pictures like i always do when the month is coming to an end, but here are some screenshots (and people :*) ((not all)) that made me smile this month: 
[sorry bbys hehe if you want me to take it down just tell me!!!!! but i made it as small as i could]

Gracemeow you are a gr8 snapchat buddy 
   
 
   
 
Grace is too pretty for unglams la aiyo
   
Pissing Brendon off, online shopping with my unicorn and high 4k is high hahahahaha
  
only the deskm8 understands how much i can't even care anymore wtf hahaha
 
(i am such a boring text buddy... with plenty of typos)

Prelims ended for me on friday and my next exam is in... 4 days
 i can do thisssssssssssssssssss....sssssiiigghhh.

what am i to do???

No comments: