Saturday, August 3, 2013

"And I have to accept this, I have to accept that sometimes the beams of sunshine will not be able to reach me no matter how bright they shine. I’ll try to remember this, and so should you. The sun will rise again tomorrow. There’s always a second chance. Pull the blinds down if the world feels unforgiving today, curl up under as many blankets as you like, even in the summer. It’s okay to not participate today. Read until you fall asleep, let the dust settle. Try again tomorrow. "


I don't know what happens now. What happens when you don't feel anything and also everything? I don't even know what to say. Also, flight mode, long school hours + night study is really going to save my arse because i am in no mood to entertain anyone anymore on weekdays except people i am around with. Sometimes between periods i just lose the will to even breathe. But that's okay. 27 days to prelims - please bless me with an elephant's memory and extreme good luck and perseverance. 80+ more days to change - i am not going to do so well with the transition.

No comments: