Saturday, July 13, 2013

"We’re all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn’t. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing"
``
& pictures
  
 
``
Met Jiayi the other day hehehe i kind of miss having cca????? But then again i will whine that i feel very tortured cooped up and doing nothing as interesting as i'd like to so... 
  
speaking about cca i couldn't visit on friday (Jiayi i know you are reading this!!1111!1) so sorry!!!!! 
(but i will escape whenever possible)
  
 
``
The skies have been crazy blue nowadays, and the weather is just gr8 because it is sunny blue and also windy (*^▽^*) I could finally (after chiangrai) feel the warmth of the sunlight on my skin without perspiring 
 
And I'm waiting away for a change to come around
 
 
  

 
 
While everybody takes the chance to take super happy blued skied anglican high, i've been taking chances with gloomy anglican high hahahaha ok lame, anyway, after taking these v pictures Grace, Heidi and I just started singing "Still" in class and my oh my do i miss Aunty Maureen sometimes.
 
 
 
grabbed people for photos even though we look so cui from facing our desks and books for hours omg
 
``
Went to Tekka today to get racial harmony costumes for the class! No idea why i went since i have got mine settled. But tbh if i wasn't broke i would have bought one for myself... their dresses are really amazing sigh!!!
 
everyone was so tired i didn't dare ask for a photo so
well.
 
went a budget mission to get cheap flats and i settled for this ahahaha good gracious my feet is so small and gross
Was so set on sleeping at 8 (3 hours ago...) because i had a 6 hour phone call the last night;
(...) 11) Get The Great Gastby (book) with Leo as its cover
12) Long late night calls \\ that is another added and ticked off my bucketlist hehehe n_n
``
One more week to the Addams Family musical,
one more week before i get my hands on my daisy dress,
one more week and 3 days before i am another year closer to death.

No comments: