Monday, July 8, 2013

Sun in my bones

“If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.”
``
1) WMM crashed about 7 times while i tried to save/publish this video. SO THE LOW RESOLUTION MUST BE FORGIVEN
2) I feel more accomplished about this video than i ever did for solving any math questions
3) This says something about me
4) I need to change my attitude haish
5) But for now please look at this because i am unreasonably excited about this video because this is probably the most decent video i have ever made in my entire life and also it sounds happy.
Thank you (and thank yous in advance) to 'Regine, 'Chengwen, `Yijun and `Denz for `lending me your apple devices because my SII does not have instavideo yet (sigh?!) and 'sending me the videos (´∀`)♡
 ``
Vegetable... hmm??
``
Went down to 85 to get ice cream and i met Weipin like finally omg i missed his ugliness so much :')
  
and had a lovely chat with my luvs after school
 
``
Caught the ndp rehearsals with Lok, Yijun, Bren and Denz yesterday! The fireworks were amazeballs!!!!
  
Was a gr8 saturday spent with them, but i really need to cut down on my social life these few months meh
``
Realised there were merlion biscuits in the fun pack given;
spent the entire day in bed snacking and curling up in agony
 
Also got myself a dress thanks to my best friend, but i guess i will have no regrets since there are daisies hehehe. I've been making people give me their tp stickers hahah so shameless, but they're so cute i am going to plaster my entire desk with it ^-^v
``
“- But you must care. You must care. You must hold on to something.
- I never hold on. Why hold on? Everything you hold on to, dies.”

“I wish I had a someone who would oberserve me silently, who would capture all my habits and quirks, and still love me. Someone that would get lost in how my fine features define my face, while smiling or crying, and still love me.”

“If I have to bleed, I’ll bruise”
``
i feel like nobody believes in me and neither do i

No comments: