Saturday, May 11, 2013

I, i, i..., I..., self absorbed queen

"This is what you do. If you feel low, you stand tall. You mess up, you move on. You want to try something, try it, and if it was a stupid thing to try, you look it in the eye. There’s no turning back. You apologize if you’re sorry, but know that the nimblest, strongest hands can’t rebuild a bridge out of embers, so cut new wood. Start from scratch. You love with your whole heart. If you’re jealous, talk yourself from the ledge. If you can’t talk yourself down from the ledge, have a good time up there, looking down on the world. If you have to lie to make everything true again, lie like you mean it. If you find yourself in a cage, reach out through the bars for the key, unlock the door, and run away. If running away gets dangerous, run home. If home doesn’t mean what it used to mean, decide what home will be in the future. If your best friend says she doesn’t trust you, hold her jaw in your hand until it hurts, and make her face you. Thats all it takes. If you think you love a guy, see how his hand looks in yours, thats all it takes. If you get exiled into a new land, then go discover it. And if you feel like you’re drowning, go swimming."
- Hobson Brown
``
The exam period is over for me so now i can sleep my life away and regret my entire existence.
Haha ok not really, i just have to wait until my friends end their papers (which is tuesday) 
`` 
Pictures;
I spent the last three weeks cooped up in McDs and BK and i am so sick of the smell of fast food...
Also my appetite has also come and gone repeatedly and i am so annoyed :-(
I either eat cinnamon melts @ 4pm or eat cheeseburgers for... lun-ner yux
Why won't McDs sell green tea frappe like they do in Thailand??? Why?????!
 
 
   
   
The day my appetite returned in time for old airport road food whooop
  
hand full of glitter, and this stupid 14 year old i have grown up with 
   
 
the day i found my doppelganger poster people have been talking about hahaha omg
  
 
The day i was apeshit grumpy/stressed idk, idek
   
 
Near school; near home
 
a very irrelevant photos of tired eyes and furrowed brows
Almost nearing the second week of exams, our faces.. cannot maintain
 
 
 
 
I just realised that midnight movies aren't a daily thing... i am starting to think i am quite inept at life.
The phase of "i don't really care" is also returning again so.... I am going to turn up at the cinema with my very comfortable thai fisherman pants. And when i go out with Lokswen and Charmaine, we're going to mix and match everything and wear something weird like we did previously. Or rather always do.
``
I guess, we only have so many problems because we are so self absorbed.
I guess, i should also stop wasting my time on things and people that don't matter.
I guess, some things happen and i should not over think every single one of them.
I guess, sometimes, i am/can be wrong too.
I guess i am a really bad person at heart.... hahaha. 
I think, i should also stop thinking about things. Lol.
Which is why i am going to occupy myself everyday of the following week before i have to hit the books again and prepare for chemspa and probably camp at some fastfood restaurant again just for the sake of tables. At the end of this year i am certain, we will be so sick of the smell, taste and maybe even sight of fries, nuggets, burgers, chilli packets, onion rings, ice cream,  and most importantly, 
drinks we buy just to selfishly place on the table to mark it ours.
(and also to show that we are actually patronising them and not using their space for no reason)

And this time i'll be happy, 
this time i won't apologize just! because i am not someone else.

No comments: