Sunday, May 12, 2013

"All I’d ever wanted was to forget. But even when I thought I had, pieces had kept emerging, like bits of wood floating up to the surface that only hint at the shipwreck below. Because that is what happens when you try to run from the past. It doesn’t just catch up: it overtakes, blotting out the future, the landscape, the very sky, until there is no path left except that which leads through it, the only one that can ever get you home."
- Sarah Dessen 
//
"Sometimes I really wanna talk. Sometimes I forget I’m -not- that sweet girl that needs attention. Sometimes I want a hug because the world may be falling apart. And the next morning I wake up and just think about myself as a fool. One day I can smile hard and in the next, cry harder. I can beg someone to be with me and two seconds after I can beg for him to leave me alone. That’s what I do, what I hate the most about me. I hate missing a voice, an arm, a song. I hate missing a call or even the way things were before. But I what I hate the most is to feel. Because when you feel, you just can’t let you, you can’t control, you can’t step back. But sometimes I really wanna talk. Sometimes I really need attention. But I swear I’ll learn to live with this."
``
I'll need some 10 long nights out to feel better and figure life out. But i can't have that so one will suffice. Am i even entitled to feel so stupid about the actions that i myself have taken????? Okay i don't feel as horrible as this post sounds lol i just feel.. lost. Which is weird cause why would i feel lost in the first place anyway. Idk.



我发现站了好久
不知道要往哪走
还不想回家的我
再多人陪只会更寂寞 #np
 sooooooo idk what is this all about but i am pretty sure i wasn't all that sober
and that weird ass hk-filipino accent is what i picked up from OCIP... because we spent ten days joking around in that accent and now we cannto get rid of it. And this is me being hormonal over titanic

No comments: