Thursday, December 20, 2012

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is… suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
— Gillian Anderson

~ Time to get back to reality ~
My one month of doing absolutely nothing:

Nov 29:
Met up with Charm after being 10 days away from her!!!!!!!!!!!
I also put up the lights i got in chiangmai hehehehe
 
^-^v
Nov 30: 
Met up with Justin with Nicole, Grace, Lokswen and Denz cause we owed him a farewell meal before he is off to study in china for 6 weeks. Blardy chicken coops, he gets to give prelim 1 a miss :-(
Green tea craze was still on hahahaha.
 
Dec 2:
Went for my darling twin cousins' birthday celebration 
 
 I have a cool cousin lulz
 

3 Dec* and 4 Dec
* Met up with Justin, Grace, Lok and Denz once last time before that china boy flew off tsk
 
 Miss my thai food :-(
 
 
Green tea asdfghjkl 
 
 
 Dec 5:
Can't compare to my chiangrai sunsets 
 Dec 6:
Rainy day at home
  7 Dec:
Went for a surgery haha.
I AM SO BRAVE PLS
 
AND it isn't that painful lah. On a scale of 1-10 probz about 3-4/10.
All those online reviews... LIES AND SLANDER.
Went for my class chalet right after that!!!!
 (so sad so sad, was hungry for the whole day cause i couldn't eat weh)
 
slack ah

 
 Our brilliant chef that night
 
 Celebrated Denz birthday with the class (a day after oops) ^-^
 
 
What is a birthday celebration without cake smashing right 
 
 

Popped it! 
 
 Stayed up all night listening to Denz's cousin talk about ncc ghost stories!
Face started to swell sighpie
 
 I swear we do all the weird stuff at night haha. 
This is Brendon on the roof wtf. And Marcus being an ass to me as usual.
 
4:15am
 
 AHAHAHA I HAVE THE MOST CAOLAO NAILS EVER
 
Soooooooooooooo cosy!!!!!!!!!
 Left the house to go star gazing!
I miss Heidi, Irwin, Juncheng and Szekhee pffft.
 
Waking up to this v is the best feeling ever
 
 
9 Dec:
The journey of me becoming batshit ugly starts from this day fml.
Was so chubz i could make fishballs out of my cheeks................. went back to the chalet again.
 
  10 Dec:
Charm's and our shipment!
 
 
 11 Dec: 
Study date with Grace
 
Cutest sweet ever from Wanfang
 Dec 12:
!!!!!!!!!!!OCIP GROUP 2 MEETING!!!!!!!!!!
 Surprised Isabel hehe
 
 
 
 
HAHAH ocip's skit ending dance. Oh gosh why.
 
13 Dec:
Was supposed to meet Grace, Yijun, Denz and Shannon OUTSIDE -ahem-
but we ended up being stuck uphill in school cause of the rain. Meh.
 
 
THIS WAS THE DAY/NIGHT MY FACE FINALLY UN-SWELLED ;_;
  
Dec 14:
Was supposed to JUST remove stitches but i ended up agreeing to another surgery........
lol............. i should have waited till prelim 1 -facepalm-
And so my face was back to square one fml.
 

 
Never finished any of the meds....... and the other side of my face which recovered hoho
 
15 Dec:
This time it swelled even more T_T
Went out with Max nevertheless and got laughed at by him zzzzzzz
 
16 Dec:
Church then shopped with mum. So boring.
Saw this v under Enchanting Thailand section though. Miss thailand T^T
 
17 Dec:
MET UP WITH MY BAOBAI AGAIN HEHEHEHEHEHE
Love my korean cupcake/pancake/cake/tart/whatever
18 Dec:
Nothing done
Here are some irrelevant pics
My 15 years collection
Cheeks comparable to my tang yuan, lol.
 
19 Dec:
EXACTLY ONE MONTH AFTER OCIP T____T
Christmas shopped with Heidi!
 
 
Babies i can never live without hehe
 
 
xx

No comments: