Saturday, December 8, 2012

I have an intense urge to write something long.
But i have nothing to write, nothing post worthy. Idk
So i guess i will stick to posting my gifs.
Jin xiu lao shi singing with the kids :)


My morning class of monkeys! <3

I stared at them for so long before i realised they were twins. Was a pretty cool realisation for a boring day.

So yup. This was Day #5. 
My group's schedule was mural, road, road, teach, road;
and i must say, teaching is the most exhausting job on earth. 
I salute you all my teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your efforts.
We were soo burnt out and mentally tired that day we gave up halfway during evening classes.

Nicole teaching her 5-6 year olds! | Star gazing with my pulau tekong souls :')
 
Meanwhile, i have decided to post all the pictures taken in this month,
 on the last day of the month,/or somewhen before school starts.
I really want to return to school now cause
1. Any day at home is unproductive
2. I realised the same even if i went out
3. So i might as well return to that hellhole and supposedly conducive environment
4. I miss recesses when i can walk to random tables and talk to friends from different classes :(
5. Plus now that i know the OCIP people..............
6. 10x more fun
7. I miss feeling exhausted from actually doing something.
8. I miss the required attire cause it makes me feel like i am doing something with my life
9. I also cannot wait for prelims to begin although i haven't started revising. Sense of urgency w r u?
10. Because then, i can finally wear all the fancy pullovers my best friend gets for me/will get with me.

Meh, for now..................
i really need to find out what is my history essay's question.
This is the only assignment i feel compelled to start on and complete nicely.
More often than not, my favouritism shown to teachers/subjects/a certain group of people...
is     w a y    t o o    o b v i o u s
It was a bad idea to skip school  on thursday on the last week of oct :( 
I am one or two months too late in regretting my decision.

No comments: