Monday, December 10, 2012

Day #6: On the pick up truck on our way down! 
Was a weekend (saturday) so there was no work to do ^-^v
 

'Sawadeeeeekaaaaa(p)!!!!!"
We are constantly yelling this at the villagers we're not sure if they think we are extremely polite or crazy LOL.
AND, this is Denzel saving me from a really huge branch.
Thank goodness for him otherwise i would have been disfigured, LOL.

Ok all you can see is probably Max, but my point was the clouds behind... but my  phone camera sucks so.

Hehehe the other OCIP groups ahead of us ~

Nicole, Denz, and Max!
Bumpy, steep rides.
THIS SPOT is my favourite spot around Huai Chomphu / Mei Meng He
Not the end of Day #6 but i shall dedicate this post to how much i miss pick up truck rides LOL.
I can't post videos because the ~new~ youtube is being a pain in the neck.

No comments: