Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dull ache, dull ache

4 hour ride down!

Spent the night walking and eating non stop with my favourite travel buddy!
We were super lucky cause there was a festival going on that night!
 

Banana roti was super yummy!
Had so much street food with my unicorn that night ^-^v

If i am not wrong....... it was the festival of lights?
People set off many many many lanterns and it was so pretty
 

 

HAHAHAH THIS IS NICOLE BEING AN AUNTIE AND HAGGLING PRICES.
Did i mention, our hk accent never quite went away..... and i still have it.

My cutest unicorn hoho


We bought kong ming lanterns to set off at hotel too!
(lol...............)

 
cause.
Mr Yong was helping all of us with it, and each group had a lit lantern.
So Mr Yong was like 'Here's to our all hopes and dreams!!! May they all come tru-.."
-we all let go of lantern-
My group's lantern?
BURNT.
to the ground.
Lol. There goes our hopes and dreams. 

"WE LOVE YOU PAPA YONG AND WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO"
Shall post the LAST batch of gifs in the next post.
I feel like the trip will end (finally.. or again?) after i finish posting my gifs.
 Looked through all the photos we took during the trip and i can't believe that it is over;
or that we even went. The ten days felt like five :-( and i am itching to build roads again and wash dishes.
Is this what teens like to do about their ex-es? Remind themselves incessantly about it? Lol
I officially have attachment issues..... i have never been so affected jeez.
So, so, so glad i still have a year left in school with these 40 people :')
//
Everyone is flying off today my goodness.
I miss my best friend in hk!!!!!!!!!!
and then my bestie is flying off tomorrow -_-

No comments: