Saturday, February 11, 2017


“I don’t see me living past forty. I’m just too tired. Even at twenty-eight, I feel like I’ve lived one thousand years. Sometimes I feel like I’ve been alive since biblical times. The only reason I’m living is to survive. I work as a janitor now on the Upper East Side. Staying away from people helps keep me from going crazy. Everybody is always at each others’ throats all the time. I just wish something would wipe us off the face of the earth. I mean, I don’t want it to be painful for anyone. I just want it to be over so we can all just get some rest. Unless there’s a hell. Then maybe we’re better off here.”- humansofnewyork
``
12 more days!!!!!! really cannot wait!11!! random ban mian thoughts today: while we have all advanced so much that our needs go beyond the first 3 tiers in maslow's hierarchy of needs and are seeking things like dreams/passions/self-fulfilment; some people are just... not going even achieve this in this society because what we value is illogical (if not a daydream) to most hahaha this thought has no conclusion and ended on a neutral note: just a big oh well 

No comments: