Thursday, April 14, 2016

Nov 2015

Omg i've sooooooo many more pictures to go HAHAHAH #firstworldproblems
``
Going out is very tiring for this lil bugger here HAHAHA 
   
   
   
    
   
Afternooon napping with the 2 boys hehehe
 
DTF with his famz for his eldest sister's birthday :-) We are such foodies!!! So thankful we are not fat (are we... hmmmm HAHAHAH) cuz all our dates involve pigging out HAHAHA oh no we are so sinful
   
 
HAHAHA the boyfriend's typos are always so insulting!!!! I think his iphone has something against me and i'm not even kidding. It always autocorrects whatever he types to the worst alternate version of it whenever he is talking to me. Also lmao at the boyfriend and bff's chinese HAHAHA sorry jia love u HAHHAA
 
 
   
LOL i'm so unglam lmao 
   
SIGH sorry boss you know i really don't like to disappear right????? :-(
 
 
That day an ice cream truck came! Very hip cuz it had neon lights and bubbles LOL
  
Very well behaved nowadays hehehe 
   
   
The last time i saw Tyson four legged :-( Also the very, very last time i got to see Ally. Glad she managed to somehow have a photoshoot alongside with Tyson and Jeffrey. It's so hard to not feel the ache when for all the times i've worked, i've showered her almost every time, carried her in, carried her out, cleaned her pus, dug her ears and was so proud of her because she was 3 months older than me. (yes she was born in 1997). She had the softest, snow white fur and incredible skin except a few sores here or there. I think we all miss her shampoo smell and gentle owner.
   
 
   
 
HAHAHAH stupid kit kat
   
 
   
 
 
Hehhe my sleepyhead
 
Vannie and Charmaine are like my part-time #instagramhusband in school LOL thnk u all for these paparazzi pics
   
   
   
   
   
Super leh ceh sem had to film and edit so many things i was rly SICK of school and i think it has made me SICK of poly for all eternity
    
 
 
   
   
 
 
 
 
    
on the way to his friend's birthday celebratioN!!
 
 
Pretty butterfly hehe
 
  
 
 
What kind of shitty achievement is this you tell me LOL
 
  
 
hehe that's better; nowadays i'm too lazy to even continue tsum tsum or carry on this game lmao
Helped fish for her submission! Had a chance to be a pin up girl thanks girly haha. Also that's chua getting manspread on the train FHL 
   
   
   
   
   
LOL vannie making me look like i've a rotten diva attitude when the truth is idk how to put on make up :') but special thanks to Vannie for accompanying me on every shoot and being my PA pro bono wtf HAHAHAHA
    
   
   
 
 
 
 
   
   
Trying new food with my love! HAHAHAH yummy yummy but so sore throat inducing
 
   
My sheets are so awful hahahah
 
   
  
 
 
Ok this day i seriously just gave up on life and was flat out grumpy and even RAGING lol i hate design and "i'm gonna fail this module CB" mood. Ok but i got B for this module la hahahahaHahaAhaha.
   
LOL when all your contacts iphones somehow recognise you as XINNI instead of xinni
   
TODAI!!!!!!!!! We are pigs omg. This was for his papa's birthday :-)
   
   
   
 
hello my old friends
 
  
   
   
    
this made me mildly angry hahahahaha aiya 
x

No comments: