Wednesday, February 11, 2015

 
“It’s so painful to think, and tell me, what did thinking ever do for me, to what great place did thinking ever bring me? I think and think and think, I’ve thought myself out of happiness one million times, but never once into it.”
1. starting to think i'll go nowhere in life
2. it's getting hard to find a reason to get up nowadays
3. 2pm: decisions to make decisions i don't want to make
4. mostly i think i need confidence
5. today is an almost breaking point

“I tend to the wound so often, it never heals.”
//
“Stars are not small or gentle.
They are writhing and dying and burning.
They are not here to be pretty.
I am trying to learn from them.”
//
“Sometimes we get sad about things and we don’t like to tell other people that we are sad about them. We like to keep it a secret. Or sometimes, we are sad but we really don’t know why we are sad, so we say we aren’t sad but we really are.”

No comments: