Monday, December 30, 2013

“Hearts are wild creatures, that’s why our ribs are cages.”
``
Finally get to update again!!!!!!!!!! Every time i update, i am reminded of how i think no one should ever invent a photo journal (book) or anything that involves instant printing straight from our devices because i am absolutely certain i would wipe out a few amazon rainforests in a week. Maybe they should somehow invent a machine that prints pictures on rubbish that we produce but cannot be recycled or reduced...
``
Got to help out at the children section at church again during the voting hehe and this time i had my best bud Jiaheng
   
Kids are actually very confusing, if i might add. 
 
 
 
(but no matter how confusing they are to us, they aren't as confusing as us)
(and are much simpler, happier, and make people happier)
((i wish i was still a kid)) (((or had a sibling)))
   
 
Went shopping with my mother and my grandmother after that, man i will miss being this free;
anyway this changing room was so huge it was awesome
  
KAYA BALLS!!!!!! Also found fruit drops with Setsuko on it....... had to get it... just had to.
  
Why is my mum so adorable hahaha
  
``
Met Yijun and Jiahui at Clarke Quay (bc i haven't seen Yijun in ages and she misses me hiakhiak)
Christmas cakes are so pretty!!!!!! Which reminds me i didn't have any log cake this year :-(
 
   
   
Spent the entire afternoon chatting by the riverside and catching up, returned home glad i lifted my lazy ass off my chair for this HAHAHA. Oh and this is just one of the many periods where my hair turns yellowish algae green after working/going out/not touching up on my hair.
 
  
   
Still remember the first time i met them was at the gate of our school when they were friends first because netball/bball and i was supposed to walk home with Jia and i was so awks and so scared of Yijun. Never spoke to her the entire journey downhill although she did initiate a conversation and ?!who knew?! she became one of my closest buddies in 3k/4k hahaha stupid bitch, found pictures of us skipping English class while de-cluttering my WA media just now #rebels
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
guess we have all come a long way since years ago; i guess i will always be proud to say i have come (and will continue to go) a considerably long way with all my friends so far. How clingy am i lolol.
   
   
   
 
 
 
``
Spent an evening with my #2 christmas colour: my bandung buddy
 
aiya idk why his face like that also la so annoying HAHAHA but if you're ever reading this thank you for always being such a great friend even though we don't school together anymore and all the bandung i ever wanna drink is/will be your treat hiak hiak hiak
 
``
Hehe finally met up with Mr Yahya with Jiahui after like... 2 years?! 
Still remember jio-ing him to our study dates in sec 2 (so lame, sec 2 can study what right HAHAHA) and going to the beach and getting starbucks every other day. I seriously don't know how i can spend so much time at Pasir Ris beach from P6-Sec 2........ anyway, so glad we're still in contact although theoretically speaking he isn't our teacher although he is a teacher because he was only a relief teacher to us... for a day. Guess we clicked pretty well ever since then ^_^
and the whole time we were doing.................. this
LOLOLOLOLOL some things just don't change
Pictures from his dslr hehe:
Jia's and mine
 
 
LOLOL, i know there are tons of pictures of my green hair but pls understand that i am going to lose in.... 7 days due to a job i have decided to take on :-( let me be happy about it while i can la huh
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
cannot stop making this face nowadays omg
 
``
I work for what money can never buy me: smiles, laughter, happiness
 
``
The bestest visited me one day before xsy (which i shall post next) with food and concern, so grateful she always has my back (and i'll always have yours as well)
“I’m thinking that it might actually be possible for things to work out sometimes. Definitely not everything and maybe not the way you imagined. But sometimes, when you least expected it, life surprises you.”

No comments: