Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Life since i last updated - Oct 10:
The amount of "nope" during night study hahaha oh my goodness, i actually miss this.
  
``
Pictures from various phones: HAHAHA we are the class phone invaders, taking pictures of ourselves with whoever's unfortunate phone we find. We apologise. Ok no, I apologise lolol
   
   
``
Remember making Lok go to the church with me to snap these pictures because i felt awks moving away from the canteen when everyone was studying so intensely hahaha #noshame
 
``
Went to move around with the gang before night study because we decided we needed to move our asses hahaha. Also the day i overcame my fear of treadmills ever since the unfortunate elbow incident in Sec 1.
 
 
 
 
One thing i like to do is...
 to take pictures of my friends whenever they are in the sun because i like the way the sunlight hits their faces 
 
Regine and my nonsensical Lok ft my retainers
 
With my meowmeow 
 
``
The day Lok and i coincidentally returned to our lunch tables with the same exact meal.
Also the day we took our O level oral exam.. which was the beginning of our anxiety and misery already omg.
 
 
``
I am guessing i had McDs breakfast on this day idek why?
  
Have absolutely no idea what is going on behind but... 
 
``
2nd home vs 1st home
 
``
Went dress fitting one day with Lok and Grace because we were in the midst of ordering our prom dresses and had no idea what sizes to choose for their gowns.... update: everything has changed since then, most of our dresses have changed and some still haven't gotten it yet.
Countdown to prom: 6 more days
``
Studying at 201... i think we were either doing SS or History for the prelims hahaha look at our faces omg.
 
``
Got to help out at the kid's section one sunday! ^_^
  
Look at her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  
I feel like a pedo rn but *_*
  
I think we can all tell i am very biased hahahah sorry but she is my *_*
 
  
\^_^/
  
cui face which hasn't recovered till now (what if it never does right wth)
 
My dearest
  
``
Here, let me show you 4k @ 5.30pm:
zZZzzzZzzzzZzzZzZzzzz
 
 
``
Studying @ Lok's CC :-) and some lol random pix of offerings being burnt idk
 
 
``
Attended TJ's drama night (?) and surprised Zhifeng and FINALLY met up with some of my 2A buddies :')
  
ZHIFENG
 
R: "Eh can stop taking pictures anot"
 
 
 
 
  
<3
 
   
 
``
Teacher's Day celebrations!
 
 
 
Waiting for Mr Yong to arrive; but we clapped for any teacher that walked through us anyway hoho
  
:')
 
 
Why are my teachers so adorable? Gonna miss them and their advice ;_;
 
 
 
Also celebrated Jia's 16th, love you babe!
 
   
   
Treated her to Thai food with Yijun and Shuyi (un) ^_^
 
``
Hahahaha the Lok's edits make me happy. This is me... with a matching gown @ Kiddy Palace HAHAH
 
This was the day we caught a movie... which involved a very attractive shadow hunter but i cannot remember what the movie was??? I remember being obsessed with him for awhile tho. (because he was my lockscreen)
``
Mid autumn! Last mid autumn in AHS as a student aw man :-( 
But i guess the great part is that we get to skip the performances which are usually... very draggy.
Played catching the whole night and i was great omg. Except that i seriously am not fast enough to catch any of these soccer players hahah fml and my spectacles were annoying the hell out of me... gonna go get contacts tomorrow let's hope i do not blind myself.
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
LOL @ US after 2-3 hours of catching in school we look deathly omg
 
Simpang with my darlingpin and classmates :D
 
  
``
When our fave teachers worked just as hard as us and stayed back till 9pm with us :')
 
 
  
``
???????????Night study seems neverending?????????????
[p/s: i started blogging at 4pm and it is 10pm and i am still not done wat]
  
I miss hostel food because 
1) it is cheap
2) it had tons of veg
3) Denz helps me eat 50% of my rice and in return i get all his veg
4) and helps me eat my meat when i don't want it
 
 
^ Xiuqi and Justin look so happy it makes me happy hahahah also stalked Denz for abit but my camera isn't good enough to capture the intensity of brown in his hair and eyes omg
  
``
I remember this was during a very rainy day after some mock paper... i think it was an english mock paper?
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
   
   
(and this was when we transitioned into a vvvvvvv placid/tiring period of time)
 
after some chem mock paper and Justin cheered me up with strawbie bread. Ok but actually it was his breakfast that he didn't want to eat but he didn't want to throw it away either and he knows i like strawbie wtf :-( 
  
When Miss Wong (dang i will miss her) played her sappy love songs (in dialect somemore omg) in the hall and it was really creepy? But lo and behold, the place we will spend too much of our time in for the next several weeks wtf.
Sometimes, ahs is really pretty
 
Random things:
1) AHS got coloured chairs. What for idk. Maybe to make consultations with teachers appear more merry and pleasant. Ha good try.
2) Chengwen in the sunlight during dinner hehe
3) The men who always practice taichi @ the parade square every Friday
  
``
no idea where to fit this picture in nicely so... (Denz you damn chor deng) HAHAHA i kid, this was the day i remember i got pissed off by movie maker and my laptop in general. Went down in my pjs to get pens because it also ran out of ink on me (my dog life wtf) and tada! Got free bubbletea from Denz HAHAH thank you brotherly friend :D
Was quite a bad day but the sky was pretty that day so... oh well win some lose some
 
``
``
More studying but this time with Shannon :-)
 
 
 
Look at him omg so annoying hahahaha
 
   
JUSTIN!!!! ft Zhengyu's church friend in the bg HAHAHA found out only a few days later.. or was it a day
``
Just one of the days but surprise surprise!!!!!! Esther came back with cards of encouragement for 4k :')
 
4K's beam of positivity 
 
 
``
More random things:
1) Got bread from the new sandwich machine. It is WARM. It is amazeballs i do not care what people say
2) Regine
3) Suddenly fell in love with the school's surroundings
  
 
  
 
``
I remember very clearly i was late for assembly on this day hahaha.
Pix of when i left house, when i reached the tower hall and when i left school.
  
Quite obviously this is when we were all damn ~sien~ So thankful we have such sweet teachers tho, Mrs Mohan gave us chocolate just to wake us up and hopefully help us de-stress because she eats chocolates when she is stressed hahaha so cute. "Y'all can lose weight after Os", she said.
 
 
Heheh our OPG's last day (HAHAH so rude omg ok i am sry, Mdm Ong*) 
and these little plants we always pluck during assembly that i neatly assembled on Lok's legs according the way her veins stretched across her skin. People mistook it for really deep cuts on my instagram and now i can finally see why
 
``
Okay i shall post pictures from Graduation in the next post this is more taxing than i thought it would be.
Meanwhile i am enjoying the post Os freedom. Although i am financially frustrated :-( Was supposed to start work (well, kinda) on Wednesday but it got shifted to Saturday instead. Now that i have baptism class it just means i'll earn less this week (aw man). I've got too much lined up after Os and my parents are not keen on sponsoring me on much either. Ah well :-( till... tomorrow. 
[because i can't wait to clear these pictures... somewhere. and by clear i mean upload so...]

//edit// [22 nov 2013]
THIS WAS BEFORE MID AUTUMN HAHHA i just conveniently left this chunk out
``
Was on my way to Lok's cc to study!
 
Also the period of time i spent a lot of time at Sunplaza park
``
The day i started sending mirror selfies to people on WA
 
``
Lok's cc. It was freeeeezing and i remember super vividly i was dying over SEA history i am thankful i never have to know anything about Soekarna, Hatta, CIAM, INA, Kartini Schools, Cao Dai, Hoa Hao, Ho Chi Minh (wow my memory amazes me???) yadayada, ya you get my drift.
  
``
This was when Denz and I were waiting for Grace at the McDs downstairs; and delivered some to my deskm8 because we had extra English class in school. (Aw man i miss Mrs Mohan)
  
 

Then we baked @ Grace's :-)
I still remember us fretting over prom dresses on the mrt lmao
 
   
 
Our red velvet giant macaron cake
 
????????????????????????Why is Regine so pretty????????????????????????????
   
 
Behind the scenes HAHAHA
  
 
``
Went out to study with Faiq which was a complete failure bc i got annoyed with both amath and hsitory
  
  
``
idek but
 
``
This was before i met up with Denz, Lok and Yijun @ McDs
 
``
 
``
Random sky shot, bird's nest and up till now i cannot stop taking pictures of my feet whereever i go
  
Kway chap and random sky shot in the morning while i was on my way to school
 
``
 
this is getting hard to sort by days so............
  

 
 
Yijun walking downhill, and me creeping on SK on the bus HAHAHAHA
  
MID AUTUMN!!!!!!!!! for more pix (you prob alr looked at it but anyway... scroll up again tho)
 
That day i got a donut JUST because it was called "avocado dicaprio". I didn't even like it but. Met up with the deskm8s for lunch after their physics mock(?) or is it prelim(?) paper and had some "proper" food, they would say.
 
 
Then i went home, showered, and then rushed out to meet Nicole and Denz to go for mid autumn fest hehe
 

 
#itried
lousy pix from my phone; lo and behold both the Chuas that sat behind this Chua in sec 2 
 
 
``
 
 
``
Sent these to Lok at midnight after night study idek
  
CLASS BOYS GAMING THO WE WERE A MONTH AWAY FROM Os HAHAHAH
 
A random tree blossomed in school, and it a smile on my face so :-)
When sighs echoed throughout the hallways 24/7
 
'twas also the period when teachers were all more ~chill~ about housekeeping rules and handphone rules and whatnot as long as were studying. I liked this alot because having a jacket and a earpiece on makes me feel... productive HAHAHAH. It just feels better than being watched and forced to sit through a lesson i guess.
 
 
 
 
 
   
   
Us at 5-6pm; hahaha toilet paper was really important during night study because junior's can't eat properly without dirtying the canteen tables which the cleaner cannot be bothered to clean either. FFS man seriously
night warriors @ 8:54pm
   
``
The next day during a break. It doesn't even look like we left school pls.
 
``
 
`` 
Jurong Point with my gma :-)
 
``
Studying at CCP with my bests!!!
 

  
 
   
meh too lazy to edit the sizings pls ignore
 
 
 
done

No comments: