Friday, October 11, 2013


I've missed writing here and i guess the graduation ~feels~ got to me too (man the sec 3 bonding camp pictures totally threw me off, 2 years passed by really quickly); looks like i am not that emotionless after all. Can't believe it is all over, and no matter how annoyed i have been in school lately, (conveniently pushes blame to Os) i guess i'll miss this entire batch (in Manfred's words, the golden batch since we are so bonded and all hahahahah)

It's been such an amazing journey these four years and i feel extremely blessed today. I can't believe how many friends and close friends i've made and all the trips that i've been fortunate enough to participate in also earned me some really, really close knit bunches. Even mutual friends of my closer friends have also been so lovely and added so much joy in my life and i am awfully thankful i got to make friends with you guys too (and even those hi-bye acquaintances along the corridors, thank you for being so friendly and warm) Made new friends, lost some friends and gained back some old friends these four years, and for now i am content, satisfied and happier than ever. ALSO, being in the same school with the hildans that i've been seeing since i was Primary 1 has also contributed to my very emotional state now because i cannot actually think of how life would be without seeing them around after seeing them around me for 80% of my education life :-( Thank you for being such great company people who: i have breaks with, have remedials with, have exams with, wave/smile back at me even if i do not know you, and spend my daily life with (´ε` )♡

Oh man, speaking of classes, i doubt i'll ever find the right words to describe how much i adore and love the 2A china bunch and 3/4K because you guys all feel like family to me rn even if we do not meet up often (JEZ IF YOU ARE READING THIS NIC AND I REALLY MISS YOU...BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE SCHOOL :[ ...) I guess going overseas with classmates and having chalets really establishes some kind of special ~bond~ between people and i am not complaining man :') Having vain butts that have followed me through the four years also makes me go :') From orientation to my china trip to the bonding camp (to ocip), i don't know how not be attached to you all at all. On another note, very much alike to our Yong sir, i would still choose 3/4K to be my class despite our ups and downs throughout these two years; Love our silly antics and how ugly we are (goodness gracious our whatsapp group........ *shudders*) and how we cannot seem to sit still at all but also high flyers in our class that make us proud all the time :') Immensely grateful we have a non exclusive class even though we still have quite apparent cliques because we can all hang out and get along with one another, and i am (we are) so going to keep all of you (us) in the next few chapters of my (our) life (lives) to come. 
P/S: Yong sir needs to stop making us cry whenever he speaks to us as a class. Or maybe a double sci-humanities class is just extra emotional. And clingy. Meanwhile let us bask in our self proclaimed glory for being the most bonded class ever although our class outings have been failing for quite awhile HAHAHA.

I guess i feel so... melted atm because of all the teachers i have (had) in my life; our class is way too lucky to have caring teachers for every single subject. We're also lucky to have teachers that aren't just teachers to us academically but they help us grow and learn as well (and sometimes, this is mutual) So so so happy they managed to drag us through this tough year (offering extra consultations, opening up night study and staying back it, giving extra lectures, making hand-made gifts for us and filming cheesy videos for us, awww) and will still continue trying to do so during this final lap. Hahahaha they're so amazing i feel very guilty for failing a/emath repeatedly now. As for princpals, thank you Mr Kang for being such a sunshine figure and giving us advice randomly whenever you pass by our canteen tables during night study and we feel puzzled about what to do with our lives and education ^-^

虽然时光飞逝,我们也无法想像从今以后会如何,但我们总算毕业了ヾ(*´∇`)ノ
//谢谢你们爱我的每个人 
在我的人生最像一场恶梦的旅程陪我挣脱勇敢地去醒来

Oh what can i say i am just an incoherent ball of gratefulness now ♡ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ♡

No comments: