Sunday, June 2, 2013

May:
   
Things got a lil messy during Yijun's 17 hehehehehehehehehe

 
 
 
 
 
``
``
Grace was fascinated with my lens during history hahaha
   
``
 
``
Lunch with Charm and Jia
 
 
before all the jc talks
 
 
 
 
``
Simpang with my deskm8s, Lok and Grace! Gotta luv this bunch, we all went down cause i was craving for seasalt malt icecream the whole day :')
 
Me, Simpang, library, my sunflowers
   
 
``
Woke up bored and decided to make breakfast idek???

 
Sent charm this in response to her sending us a photo of her with ernest, tsk
 
And the very lovely sky
``
   
My hair was so brown today
 
 
3 favourites
  
``
No school for me tomorrow since i've completed my chinese Os, but i have been way behind schedule doing absolutely nothing, and i am not even sure if i deserve a break or not (guess not) ugh ugh ugh i can't get myself to revise anymore or do anything... 
Al i have done is move on from 2nd gen to 3rd gen or skins (thank goodness),
which means i am watching season 4 now. Finaaaaaaaaaally.
"Focus on learning; love learning" says Weipin as i whine about how unwillingly i am doing all my work....
will i ever accomplish anything at this rate omg. Futile efforts it seems.
``

No comments: