Wednesday, May 29, 2013


|| my heart is really heavy.
it’s matching the clouds.
come here, she sighs,
my sky, is almost
cloudless.
for the first time in my life.
almost is just what i need. || - Todd 
`` 
I wish i had a knack for writing; I used to be able to watercolour.
I feel like i have lost many things in these two years and i will never quite recover these things.
Meh, anyway, while the chinese students are currently suffering in chinese intensive sessions now, all i can think of is that after next Monday, they are free from Chinese until they are in junior college... or forever if they go to poly. I have also come to the realisation that i don't even need my hcl at all anymore since jc education is seriously not for me because i wouldn't like to spend the next 2 years sitting down and studying my chemistry textbook until 3am and also because i'd rather do something i like than good at (actually, i'm probably not even good at most of the subjects i will be offered in jc). As such, i don't even need my hcl anymore cause i cannot have the advantage of -2points for poly :-( But i guess it will somehow make me effectively bilingual right hahah so oh well. I don't know why i keep reading irrelevant articles online. I really should be doing my emath papers. I have 2 days to complete the book... i doubt i will.
``
Siiiiiiiigh 146 days to the Os.

No comments: