Sunday, April 14, 2013

“ What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction. ”
//
“I am forgotten, 
always. Yet, I write about 
you like you’re still here.” 
//
“Tell me what it’s like,
to forget someone you’ve loved.
Every time I try,
I just remember better…
as if forgetting is
another way to undress you,
another way to lay you down
and lose myself in you.”

When we had extra class during the holidays:
 
all these just comes after that........ time flies so fast
 
 
 
L: Our kind of paradise ha ha ha ha
R: My kind of paradise everyday hehe
 
Oral on saturday:
 
 
 
 
Our school is so flowery now
 
 
Out with my bestest
 
   
 
   
soOoOoOooo sleepy this classmate of mine
It's about time i learnt my lesson not to leave my phone in class anymore............
 
 
 
 
In the darkroom for cca
  
It has been really rainy recently phew; and this is us smashing cake on my dear cat friend
 
lol @ my face, this is why i am so chubby now okay people won't stop pinching me >:(
 
 
 
luv dis gurl :*
 
 
 
CCA handover!
 
Nope, nothing ghostly about the tower hall atm
 
 
Perlyn and Lionel came back to visit :')
 
Stupid vice president and my dear Wenxin :*
 
This v , is achievement unlocked man, i have never been able to get a photo with trevor
 
Ahs is amazeballs at night?!
No matter how much i don't like cca sometimes, i will miss this nonsensical 43 monkeys
i am convinced there are no brighter days ahead
when you say that
 
you love me
 
it hurts
like
 
lightning
i tried studying hahahaha i will keep trying
   

where to now?

No comments: