Sunday, April 7, 2013

SMH cause i need this in my life but i am broke atm
at-
always.
Damn it.
 
I need to stop slouching but ♡▽♡
Never want Tuesday to arrive because amath ct, Os chem spa and napfa come one after another.
It has been a horrible weekend though i must say i enjoyed the shit weather everyone seem to hate.
Why why  w h y

“I know now that it’s the sweet, sweating smell of hope, which is the opposite of hate; and it’s the sour, stifled smell of greed, which is the opposite of love. It’s the smell of gods, demons, empires, and civilizations in resurrection and decay. It’s the blue skin-smell of the sea, no matter where you are in Island City, and the blood-metal smell of machines. It smells of the stir and sleep and waste of sixty million animals, more than half of them humans and rats. It smells of heartbreak, and the struggle to live, and of the crucial failures and loves that produce our courage.”
Gregory David Roberts, Shantaram

“Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool.”

Oh, please dont go
I want you so
I cant let go
For I lose control

Get these left handed lovers out of your way
They look hopeful but you, you should not stay
If you want me to break down and give you the keys
I can do that but I cant let you leave //np

No comments: