Saturday, March 30, 2013

You can’t want revenge so you leave.

 
“Every morning, I wake up and forget just for a second that it happened. But once my eyes open, it buries me like a landslide of sharp, sad rocks. Once my eyes open, I’m heavy, like there’s to much gravity on my heart.”

I can't seem to focus on any of my work at all i am starting to doubt if i will ever meet my deadlines......... so much for time management. I don't know how to carry on with my essay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is infuriating.The weather is making me more angsty than usual as well. 
How now brown cow? I just want to stay in a park way past midnight and go star gazing again.

{quote}

Things I Will Actually Do This Year
i. Let the world use my heart for target practice, my lungs for a canvas.

ii. Shed my skin like a snake and regrow.

iii. Carry the night like a ghost between the blades of my shoulders.

iv. Buy books I may never read for the comfort of fresh ink and new paper to sit in stacks in the dark corners of my room. They are the vertebrae of words and the spine of poetry I will someday tattoo inside myself for all the nights I choke on the ocean.
v. Bloom, wither and bloom again.

vi. Carry the stain of tea on my lips and the smell of apples in my hair.

vii. Get lost in the city with the country still pressed to my tongue.

viii. Make peace with my bones, shake hands and start a new war.

ix. Smile as often as I can manage.

x. Remember the nights I spent with nightmares tucked beneath my pillow and do you remember them? I would wear fear like bruises and you would know, you would know.

xi. Let my body be life’s coin, spinning and spinning until I’m dizzy. Maybe this time I’ll land on the lucky side.
{unquote}
Sounds like a plan.

w0w some people are really... shite. I don't even know you, give me a break ya? Get off my back thanks.

No comments: