Friday, March 22, 2013

"it is easier to say “My tooth is aching” than to say “My heart is broken.”" 
//
"We grow hungrier and hungrier with no clue what we are hungry for. 
The holes inside of us grow bigger."

Don't know, don't care, don't bother, don't want to
can't be bothered, 
can't stand
can't

I know i have no time
but i still cannot find it in me to feel anything
pressured happy sad stressed motivated
nothing; just a yawning void
even after all this emotional episodes and talks
nothing
yawns
this is boring.
will this ever pass by?

isn't being optimistic just a nicer way of escaping from things you don't like.
i feel like even if someone threw me off the edge right now
i still wouldn't flinge
what could hit me harder
cringe; i cannot find any reason to live
this is so irritating

why
why
why

incessant frustrations.
all i want now is for my dress to arrive

No comments: