Friday, February 15, 2013

"Just wait, I don’t know.. I want you to wait for… just a while."

The exhaustion is getting worse......... but here are pics since cny 
   
 
   
 
 
   
   
Was tired even during cny due to the assignments given ugh
Back to school ~
My darlin Lokswen and her HP specs hoho
   
 
 
 
Had a mini class cny steamboat @ Arina's, and she is the best/sweetest host around ;_;
Shopped for vday gifts after and couldn't secure flowers for people and had 4h of sleep on vday... cuiface.jpeg. So thankful for all the gifts and everyone in my life (heehehehehe); feel so blessed.
   
NEmation awards with cca today! Trevor so cute lol.
   
 
   
Had stingray with Charm, Heidi and my feelings after cca!!!!11!!!!!!!
AND TANGYUAN. 85 is wonderland after 7pm man.
 
Heidi: "Want to 69 wimme?"
Us: WAT
well. she meant the bus but.
 
 
I have a 4h math camp every saturday starting next week.........
and sss every mon-thurs from 3-6pm.
Fml i don't like this i want my sleep.

No comments: