Sunday, January 6, 2013

Not expecting any miracle to happen next week...............
The only difference between the people in my school and me rn is that i am not exhausted or anything haha.
2013 realisation #1: I am numb to all motivational talks available
p/s: why must they always use olympics to motivate us (´・_・`) not all of us are from sports and can relate to it........ do i want to come first in a race? no.....

Yongster told us he was going to stay back after school on friday to help us if we had any questions, and the after-school-study-prog gang finally reunited haha. It feels like we have given up long time ago but for some reason we are still trying even though we know we are not going to have a ~revival~ or anything next week lololol. Wtf i think we siao. Is this our fate though. I think we're just going to spend an entire lifetime trying out things that we don't fancy... but have to/will still do anyway. Maybe one day we will succeed.
I digress; after we realised our attention spans are like... 15 mins/20mins max, we (accepted fate, ahem*) gave up and just went all around school scavenging for books.
Now we have tons of chinese textbooks.
Same for higher chinese.
Idk what is my point.
I have nothing left to say.
I am so tired of myself. 

Life since school has started:
 
Happy 16th Charmaine
 
lol my cui face maximum i can't
32 more days to our 6th year anniversary ^-^
 
 
Realising that you have a >5 year friendship with someone is a really pleasant feeling.

+++ I realise my effort in taking pictures have been 0 since last year......
i think i lost my photography interest.
Which was.. and still is my only interest.
if this makes sense.
I have no interest anymore wtf.
#how

No comments: