Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2:40am
Just ended a 2.5h phone call and now that i am at it, 
damn i missed having someone to talk to at night.
Happy 2013.

“For my part, I prefer my heart to be broken. It is so lovely, dawn-kaleidoscopic within the crack.”
D.H. Lawrence

So long 2012.

January:
- Bonding camp; the birth of 3k united
- ♡
February:
- /♡/
March:
- Got the prettiest bruise in my life ever
- Cruise trip
April:
- TITANIC EXHIBITION (again)
May:
-Dairy farm with 3k
June:
- Penang with my dearest Agnes
- Lol. Shit went crazy.
July:
- Planned a birthday surprise for papa Yong
- Got a birthday surprise of my own
- Things got.... messy. 
 凸(`⌒´メ)凸
August:
- Teachers' Day party with 3k
- Visited SHPS
- ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
September:
- GOT ACCEPTED INTO OCIP ASDFGHJKL
- Got into NEmation Top 40.
- Mid autumn with 3k :') 
October:
- Party with Charm's tribe. Made friends
November:
- 3k Sentosa outing
- Sleepover
- OCIP
December:
- ~appreciation for friends~
I regret nothing.
[ And we welcome the new year,
full of things that have never been ]

No comments: