Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I am so tired of having to put up with your shit continuously, really. All these years all you have been towards me is an asshole. Fucking mental psycho i don't even know what the hell is wrong with you. Just leave me alone now please. You don't care, i don't give a fuck anymore either. Lol ~family~. So i have to put up with your temper and mad outrages just because you are "tired" and suddenly i don't have feelings anymore and you  are the only person on earth who has feelings. (Tired for five years, hmm seems totally legit.) Woah i am totally sorry i am ahlian, a useless mute, or that i am fat and ugly. I don't even have full-house piercings, dyed hair or even a boyfriend can you just sit down and be content already instead of yelling and yelling. The first look you give me when i come back after being ten days away from you both is a look of annoyance. And it is fine to take my mum, or your wife, out for dinners when i am not around and when i am present, it is suddenly a waste of petrol to take us out for dinner! Thank you, for being such a loving parent. Thank you, for never saying anything to me ever (then subsequently blaming me for having an attitude problem because i don't talk) Whether i talk or not, i am in the wrong, so why would i land myself into more unnecessary trouble. Also, my walls are not soundproof even if you want to rant about me please go somewhere else and scream. Thank you, for this cosy home. Thank you mum, for never defending me even though you know he is being ridiculous. Thank you for being such supportive parents. Thank you guys for never believing in me anyway. Thanks. Thank you for letting me know whenever i am in trouble, i can always count on  family. Myself.


HAPPY FECKING HOLIDAYS XINNI??!?!?!

So fucking tired of your shit.

No comments: