Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"And in the beginning, my lungs had too much air in them, 
whenever you were near, like I could never breathe out enough. 
And in the end, my throat closed, whenever you were far,
 like I could never breathe in again."
describes my stalker ~feels~ quite accurately 
but then again,
i feel like i am super creepy cause i sound like i am madly in love wtf.
and also cause this is just an exaggerated version of how i actually react when eyecandy appears.

//
Ootd on Tuesday | Breakfast with Baobai ^-^
 
"People who are punctual have nothing better to do"
 
Town with my two giants! 
And i think i am a little obsessed with fro yo nowadays 
 
Can someone teach me how to not look so tired all the time plz.
   
Had fun at a random shop hohoho
   
 
Was a good day because i met up with old friends, and i got strawberry shortcake mcflurry. 
That, i felt, was the best (food) decision i ever made in my life. After avocado milkshake. Yum 
AND 
I MET SIEWLINGLING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!!!
We screamed so loud wtf hahah all the aunties judged us. Miss this qtpie! 
 
LOL cute wigs, cute wigs.
 
 

Ootd today! Lol i need to start sleeping early.
AND LOOK AT THAT TIE, SO ADORABRU wtf
 
Doesn't look like anything but i got punched in the eye really hard i teared wtf fml 
 
All the pictures from phone; shall post pictures from my camera after the class outing tomorrow :-)
Can't wait to see Charmaine tomorrow wtf. I hope she never sees this because this is really clingy.
Can't wait for Friday too!!!
Gonna be her friendly crew's event photographer, so stoked wtf fjgdfjkghiguhgjkdbgjkdfgb
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRTYYYYYYYYY HAAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDD

No comments: