Friday, November 30, 2012

OCIP`12; The class of 40 we never had

I miss taking pictures of stars at night
i miss star gazing with my buddies
i miss trying to catch shooting stars
i miss late night chats with people i just met
i miss the fresh air
i miss the night sky
i miss the sounds of nature
i miss the wind
i miss reflection times
i miss my bunk mates
i miss the ghost stories
i miss the sneaking around
i miss the food parties we had secretly
i miss practicing the dance over and over again
i miss the animals
i miss the kids
i miss the villagers
i miss the food
i miss dishwashing
i miss building roads
i miss painting murals
i miss the dirt on my pants
i miss the insects in my quilt
i miss the hard bunk bed

i miss 
way
too
many
things

I can't get over this trip and i don't really want to blog about it either cause i miss it too much atm and i can't bring myself to blog about it (and also because there are so many pictures i don't know where to start from)

Maybe.
I will just keep this trip to myself.

No comments: