Tuesday, October 16, 2012

All i have been recently is: exhausted
Like, unnecessarily fatigued with no reason at all. Quite frankly i think i will never recover from the EOYs exhaustion no matter how many hours of sleep i try to cram into myself while i can. 
   
Have been going batshit crazy and active in town recently (lol if only i was a town girl a few months back, and not just a let-me-stay-at-home-all-day girl), maybe things would have been different, maybe things would have been better, maybe i wouldn't be such a bitch to be around with. I guess this is full party mode on since i get to taste some great lychee boozeness sooner or later and i am not going to stay at home and revise but instead explore and escape to the wild side of singapore before i lose the chance to. 
Okjk i am not a party gurl what i meant was walking aimlessly around secluded areas or hours.
But for now i am just really sick of shopping............
 
 
I have spoilt myself and indulged way too much this month (。-_-。)
All the stuff that Charmaine and I shipped over raked up a shipping bill of $40+++ 
AND
we spend way too much money on thai food, sushi and fancy drinks. 
Ah well. So glad i have friends willing to spend time with me though ^-^ 
Going to make full use of this short-lived holiday even though i am exhausted everyday phew.
 
(right: and this is me dying in school today cause i had nothing to do for 7 hours wtf)
 
I can only wish the holidays won't tire me out so much i can't carry on next LOL.
1 more day to results.
[Did i mention, so many people did so badly that they are reviewing the ALPS programme cause it is overflowing. Lol dumb pricks sry]
6 more days to braceless xinni. Unicorn is already braceless (!)
APPROX 18 days till shipment arrives
34 days to OCIP
literally spending my life sitting on my ass and waiting for things to happen lol

No comments: